Better Daily Challenge Statistics

Please add a headline to each statistic including the city name, city mode and numbers of players.

Please do not purge the sunday statistic at monday morning.

We are planning a small update later on in the year focussing on polishing up a few aspects of the daily challenge. These are some useful suggestions, so we’ll add them to the wish list!

Purging the statistics does depend upon the platform. Steam is very useful in this regard, we can create as many leaderboard as we want so we do actually have historical data for every single daily challenge. The mobile platforms unfortunately don’t have that same ability, so we can only easily access the most recent seven days.

Yes, please. I definitely approve the ideas of the Rheinlaender.

And there’s this tiny thing that comes to my mind on top:
What happens to me quite often is that I start a Daily-Challenge game, pause it and forget to finish it or simply cannot finish it before midnight. The next day, I continue playing because I often feel I am in a good position, but then: I mostly end up in seeing my score not listed (which is fully correct) because what I see listed is the leaderboard of the (current) next day.

So what I have in mind on top is: if I finalize my Monday game on a Tuesday morning, I would love see how my score would have been finally listed among the others in a kind of hypothetic list (because I am simply too late).
Maybe developers please have a look into the scenario: ‘finalize a daily challenge too late’ ?