City suggestions

I think this could be a great map what with the water blocking the CBD from the south. Could make for a very challenging map trying to balance tunnels to the CBD and the island

The island on that map is some sort of military base but I guess you could incorporate it in the game if you’d like.

Yeah why not? Perth: our security is so good we have a station in a military base

I would like to re-suggest Sydney. It has 7 coloured lines, just like Mini Metro (until the timetable changles later this year)

The topography could also be interesting to work with as well due to the harbour and Paramatta River

That would definitely be a hard level. no question

You’d probably need to keep the network as self contained as possible on both sides of the harbour.

I’ve recently visited Sydney and I loved it! I think that Sydney would be a fun and challenging map for the game too!

Rings up devs This is a historic moment, on an internet forum, people are agreeing on something. Take heed of their suggestions

How about Bristol. Could be quite interesting what with Newport on the far side of the Bristol Channel. (To anyone who says that is 2 cities not 1 they did it with Mumbai. Technically only the actual island itself is Mumbai, the mainland is the province of Maharashtra. #GeographyNerd)

I had a look at the map of Bristol. Looks like a good one - wonder how the long the trains will take to get to Newport on the Mini Metro map!

A long time, part of the game like shanghai

Guess that map would have to have tunnels. Imagine the size if they were bridges

Just a thought, if the devs decided to do international maps would there be some sort of slowdown across borders to account for border checks etc. Or maybe the lines can only cross at certain points of the border. Or you have to transfer passengers to an AI line then take them on from the other side

Or they might have to wait at a station to be taken across the border. Or perhaps the line must only be short/a few stops when crossing the border

Exeter, it actually has a metro. One of the few British cities that does! https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg1.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20141022165028%2Fexeter-metro%2Fimages%2F8%2F8e%2FThe_Exeter_Metro.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fexeter-metro.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMaps&docid=iZpoudLG7rHcVM&tbnid=snaa24GYPbuVjM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjig_f-pYvXAhXHHxoKHahcDuMQMwgzKAIwAg..i&w=1370&h=1039&client=ms-android-motorola&bih=546&biw=320&q=exeter%20metro%20map&ved=0ahUKEwjig_f-pYvXAhXHHxoKHahcDuMQMwgzKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Johannesburg and Pretoria? Has a pretty extensive network:

Perhaps, although the lack of rivers and islands might make it a bit easy.

Seems pretty well-stocked in that department

Ah sorry - google maps wasn’t great at showing that. That would be a very interesting map to play on without a doubt.

Dhaka (map went when replying to boston)