City suggestions

At the risk of being politically insensitive the city of Taipei is part of Chinese Taiwan. Not the People’s Republic of China. I do feel I need to point that out.

Cities in the game are not country-specific.

I still felt the need.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been suggested before, but:
Los Angeles
Chicago
DC
Boston
Mexico City
Rome
Madrid
Barcelona
Moscow
Beijing
Shanghai
Tokyo
Sydney
Toronto
Medellin
Bogota
Santiago
Philadelphia
Amsterdam
Dhaka
Delhi
I don’t care if you only add any 3 of these places, I’d love to see these get added as time goes on.

Glasgow, you forgot the world’s best metro. And as previously mentioned Taipei. That would be a challenging one

For Vancouver, you could probably make all the trains short ones like Mumbai and Cairo – I noticed 90 second headways at Commercial & Broadway one day … they keep people moving, but all the trains are really just glorified tramway cars.

Also that Vancouver illustration doesn’t really illustrate the incredible traffic jams that occur crossing the two main waterways separating Surrey to the south, and North Vancouver to the north. Those places just keep on expanding with more car drivers. The MM map should be cheap with bridges, generous with train cars. and mostly “O” stations beyond the water ways.

Sorry for late reply, been on holiday, but referring to the Johannesburg - Pretoria suggestion.

just bumping for relevance that yes, vienna should definitely be included in the game. the danube with its many (artificial) tributaries and the (often neglected) wien “river” would provide a nice challenge. and quite often you hear that vienna’s public transport system is among the best in the world, if not the best :wink: