Google Play Games not working with Mini Metro

Hey everyone,

I’m having a problem when connecting to Play Games, it barely works. In other games I play I never had an issue, it automatically logs me in every time I launch a game. For some reason, the achievements button disappears and I have to press connect in settings, and this is not working. Today it only worked once out of 20-something tries, also because of this achievements are unavailable for me. I have reinstalled both the game and Play Games, cleared cache, restarted the phone but it does not seem to make a difference. I have a OnePlus 3T, running latest Android 8. Anybody encountered this bug before ?

I’m not sure if this is because achievements are broken, but I was unable to get Hook Turn, even though I have made it well over 1000 passengers with all lines connected to a central station.

It may be possible it’s Google Play Games service being down, try again after a while and see if you’re able to log in.

It is up and running for other games

Hmmm, I guess you’ll have to wait for the devs to come and help you out with this. I believed right now, they are asleep (time zones).

Crud, that’s not good! Have you played a previous version of the game on Android, @leveskockaa?

Last month was the handover of the Google Play management of Mini Metro from the original Android publisher (Playdigious) to us, and there has been a bit of a malarkey getting all the accounts and what-not transferred over to us. We pushed our first build live yesterday, so if has been working fine until this update (release-36d, you can find it at the bottom of the credits screen) then it’ll be something we’ve done wrong in preparing this first build.

I think the issue has been here before the latest release. After clearing cache and deleting all data of the game, the connect button is gray, and continues not to work after opening the app again

Hmm, we’ll have to get you a debug build so we can see what’s going on. If you’re comfortable installing custom APKs, could you please email me at support@dinopoloclub.com?

Sure, thank you, will be in touch