I’ve just set up our Transifex project and uploaded the first version of the source file. If you would like to contribute:
- Create a free Transifex account here: https://www.transifex.com/signup/contributor/ and log in.
- Browse to the Mini Metro project here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/mini-metro/.
- Select the language that you’d like to help translate.
- Click on the “Join Team” button and confirm.
- Click on the “Content” resource.
- Click on the “Translate now” button.
So far this is just the menu options and city names. Once we get into beta and finalise the in-game UI and upgrades then we’ll add those in as well.
I’ve added the languages that use the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets that we’ve had volunteers or suggestions for. Chinese and Japanese will be added later on.
The list of languages is:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
If there’s a language missing that you’d like to see there please post in this thread!
Thank you VERY MUCH for your contributions, being lazy English speakers we wouldn’t be able to translate this without your help. Any assistance is massively appreciated.