Pre-builded railways

From the time when I started playing Mini Metro, I found it very intresting. But when I found out that you can’t have pre-builded railways…

Anyways, here’s what I want:
The tracks and stations are pre-linked together,
Looks more like the original metro/subway,
And pre-loaded trains.

I tried it, and it goes like this:

(sorry for the overcrowding)

while the original Tube map goes like this:

And also, make the stations symmetrically aligned (cause when I’ve tried to align them all, some of the stations don’t look alright.
Plus, make the tracks (only in this mode) to cross with tracks (study closely at the lines, as you can also see some tracks overlaps some lines.
If this is made possible (to all current and future maps), i’ll be glad. :smile:

The tracks and stations are pre-linked together,
And pre-loaded trains.

Problem is, train stations are all randomly generated. If pre-linked, you will need to consider the following:

• Can the tracks be removable?
  • If yes, do they count as player usable lines?
  • If no, do they count as unmanageable tracks, aka, lines that are static permanently?
  • If any two randomly generated stations are allowed to have a line cross the water rivers/oceans/water/other stations, does it use up the player’s current resources?
  • If yes, will it affect the already-delicate balanced game positively?
  • If no, what happens if the players are losing to the map sooner than the average without the pre-built lines?
  • Do pre-set trains count as resources?
  • If yes, again, does it count towards the player?
  • If no, again, does it affect the already-delicate balanced game positively?

Looks more like the original metro/subway,

There’s a City Suggestion thread that you can submit.

And also, make the stations symmetrically aligned (cause when I’ve tried to align them all, some of the stations don’t look alright.

Due to the nature of the randomness, the probability, and the precision required to do so, it is not possible to symmetrically align stations on successive placements of stations.

Plus, make the tracks (only in this mode) to cross with tracks (study closely at the lines, as you can also see some tracks overlaps some lines.

Lines/Tracks are limited to overlapping one other line/track when it starts from a station and ends at another station for game balancing reasons. See here for a bit of info.