Redeem steam key after buying Mac App Store version

For whatever reason, I decided to purchase Mini Metro on the Mac App Store. Is there any way I can get a steam key after buying it on the mac store? I assume not and am willing to buy it again but just in case there is a way? Thanks.

Sadly not. Each platform has their own storefront and they don’t like sharing. Thank you for supporting us on more than one platform though! It’s a super huge complement for us that people are willing to do so.

I think it shows that you’ve made an awesome game if people are willing to buy it several times on different platforms. :+1:

I am consistently surprised and humbled that people buy it on multiple platforms. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Our community is best community.

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
(Description to make my post more descriptive)